söndag 2 juli 2017

Episode: New neighbor




Thomas had got a new job, because of the distance he had to move to a new city and leave his girlfriend. He loved his girlfriend and was very sad about leaving her, but exited for the new job. Together they decided that they must break up, but promised each other that they will continue to hang out and have some fun time to time.

It was Saturday afternoon and Thomas had been moving in, in his new apartment for a couple of hours, then he got hungry and decided to cook some food. After a while it rang on his doorbell.

Outside was a woman in twenty-twenty-five years, with long brown hair and eyes and a cute little mouth. She was slim with some big boobs, probably C-cups, and a tight and fine butt. Thomas found her very attractive.

- Hi, my name is Isabell I live in the apartment. She pointed on the door next doors.

- Hi, nice to meet you my name are Thomas and I´m just moving in...

- Yes, I just came over for I want to discuss that. You have disturbed me for 2 hours now without leaving a message about causing disturbance.

- Oh, I´m very sorry, I should have thought of that.

- Yes, you should. Now I feel I need to punish you for that...

- Do, do you mean to ballbust me? Thomas asked, with tremor in his voice.

- Exactly, it´s difficult for me to let you know that you have disturbed me and ask for a punishment. But since the new law it´s necessary and if I don´t do it I´m broken the law, and I don´t want that. I want to follow the law, hope you can understand that.

- Of course I do, I´m the one who has done wrong. Don´t get obsessed over that. Do you want to come in and discuss my punishment?

- Yes, I want that please, responded Isabell.

- I have just started to cook some food, why don´t we eat together and discuss my punishment while we eat?

- No, I´m sorry. I think I need to start the punishment as soon as possible. It will be wrong to postpone it.

- I understand that, but I accept to be punished and I shall take it without any complains. And I want to invite you for a dinner, to show how sorry I´m. Also I´m new in this town and don´t know any people here so it would be nice to get to know someone here.

- I´m afraid that it has to wait for another time. Now I´m have right to bust your balls for two hours, so please take your clothes of.

- Please, can you not consider having a dinner with me if I let you to punish me while we are eating and as long as you want?

- Oh, that´s a generous proposal. I can hardly say no to that, but you should reconsider your offer. What if I love to bust balls, and will never stop?

Hearing what Thomas face lighten up.

- Do you like it?

- Haha, maybe but I think some other do it. Do you like to have your balls busted, Thomas?

- Yes, he answered with shyness. I and my ex-girlfriend loved to do it.

- Oh, my god. I have got a ballbusting lover next doors. This will be so great. I accept your offer, I will have a dinner with you, but I want to kick your balls 10 times here and now, so take of your panties.

With eager Thomas took of his pants, he couldn´t believe his luck. He had to break with his girlfriend who shared his fetish and the first person he meets in his new hometown was also a girl who liked ballbusting. He spread his legs wide and pushed his hips forward.

- My O my, aren´t we eager. She raised her right leg and starts to line up her distance. Then she was satisfied she did some “love taps”, before she brought her leg backwards and then let it fly forward.

KICK
KICK
KICK
KICK
KICK

He takes my kicks pretty good, she thought after her fifth kicks. I think I will try out something else…

She rested her foot on the floor for a short while, but instead for lifting it backwards she jumped and kicked her other leg forward against his ball sack, explosively.

KICK

- OOOOO, the air disappeared for Thomas.

KICK

Another jump kick hit him square in his balls before he understood what had happened.

KICK

- OOOOOOOOO

KICK

Mmm, it seems he can take a lot of ballbusting, I will have so much fun with this boy tonight. Hahaha.

KICK

After the tenth kick he was relieved to get some rest and gather some strength again. He wanted to impress on her and show he was a tough boy and not complaining about the pain she was delivering on him.

- You can handle kicks pretty well I see. I hit you pretty good with clean hits to your balls a couple of times.

- Yes, you did Isabell. My ex-girlfriend has busted my balls so many times with the goal to make them resistant. She has worked hard and systematic so I can hold out for hours. She loved to ballbust me for a long time, she hated guys who couldn´t hold out for at least an hour and she disrespected guys who couldn´t stand two hours beating.

- That sounds fun. For how long has she busted you at most?

- Four hours.

- Wow, that’s amazing. Well, your punishment is for two hours and the time for the dinner. Best you hurry up, if you don´t want to beat that record. Hahaha

- It´s done in a half-hour. If you want, you can look in the box named BB, he pointed towards the corner, while you wait. I think you will find some interesting stuff in it, to torture my balls with.

It was a large box with a lot of toys she found. With a big curiosity, she opened the lid. That she found was ropes, hooks, whips, a horse crop, a mallet, weights, a humble, leash, a chastity belt, some small rubber band and with a tool of some sort that she didn´t know that it was for and other things she couldn´t figure out. She did a self-mind, what she should ask him about them later. But now she wanted to play with his balls again, she took the horse crop with her...

She found Thomas in the kitchen with his back against her. She crept forward and without Thomas had notice her, she kicked him right in his balls.

KICK

The power in her kick was just as hard to create an easy reaction. Her purpose was just to surprise him and joke or play a trick.
The kick took Thomas with surprise and therefore he bent forward, just as Isabell had calculated, she rapidly took hold of his balls. All happened so quick that Thomas don´t perceived that´s just happened.

- Better you keep going on with the food, you invited me to bust your balls until the dinner is done and I will not stop to smack your balls with a beautiful crop I found in the box.

SMACK

- OOOOO, Yes Isabell, you are welcome to do that, please has as fun as you want.

- Oh, I just got an idea to get this more fun. Choose a number between 1 and 25.

- Okay, twelve

- Oh thank you. It will be twelve hits to your right testicle. Get ready, boy!

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

Each hit was clear and distinctive to his balls. She´s knowing what she´s doing, he thought.

- Aotch, that was some good hits, Isabell. You handle that crop really good.

- Aaa, that´s kind of you to say, thanks. But now choose a new number, higher this time.

- O, okay. Fifteen.

- Hahaha silly boy. Do you think I will hit your left testicle now?

Thomas was nodding his head.

- Hahaha, this is always so fun. Ask for the rules, next time, hahaha. I decide if even or oddly numbers are your left or right testicle before each time. You will never know which one it is and I tell you if you must choose a higher or lower number so you not choose a pathetic low number every time. Got it?

- Yes, I underst.....

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

- Higher

- Twenty-one

- You are not very clever are you? Or, you aren´t afraid of your right testicle.

- No...

- Scchhh, I bet your right testicle is hurting, but even how much it´s hurting you never say no to me, if it´s about ballbusting. First of all, I have the law on my side. Second, it was you who offer me to bust you more than those two hours, which was my right to do. Just be careful then you choose next time.

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

- Now you can choose a lower amount

- Two

- Tss, so predictable. You choose a pathetic number if it turns out to be the right one again. But an even number is left for this round, maybe it will not be so long relief for the right one, hahaha.

SMACK
SMACK

- Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh

She wasn´t happy with his pathetic low amount of choose, so she hits him much harder than before.

- I hate pathetic numbers, I have found out the best way to teach guys not to choose those by smacking their balls harder if they are cowards. Now, higher and for god sake be a man now...

- Twenty-five, he trembled

- Now we are talking, hmm let´s find out if it´s left or the right one for this round.

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

....It was the left one, to Thomas relief.

- How is it going with the dinner?

- It´s done in a minute, Isabell.

- Okay, then we stops now.

As they was ready to sit down, Thomas wanted to hold out her chair, but then Isabell saw the shape of them she got an idea and told Thomas to sit down.

- I want you to sit further ahead Thomas, and rest your balls over the edge. Yes there you go, good, but I think it´s best if I tie your legs apart.

She tied his legs to the chair legs. His balls rested against the wood, a perfect target to crush or being gas pedaling. His cock was hard and was standing right out, which she found very amusing and tempting. She couldn´t help herself and started to stroke it for a while, but then Thomas began to moan she stopped. It wasn´t meaning he should enjoy his punishment...

She sat down in front of Thomas and looked him in his eyes, and then she lifted her foot and starting to crush his balls against his chair. He was smiling to her and said he wish they could eat dinner together every day. With that she laughed and answers that it could be arranged, if he served her some bull-testicles to eat and his balls to crush next time. Hahaha

Soon Isabell got tired in her legs.

- It´s a hard work to hold my legs up. Do you have a footstool I can rest them on?

- I´m afraid I don´t, Isabell, but maybe a moving-box works?

- Well, I guess it´s good for now.

While they were eating, they began to tell each other about their lives, but always turned back to their interest in ballbusting. Isabell found it hard to understand how a male could enjoy it so much.

- Well, I like to give my balls to a girl for her amusement and for the submission to her. I think women shall take more control in this world, for me they are the superiors. I adore the woman and think they are a beautiful creature and I can´t imagine any better way to show it than by the most valuable and sensitive part of my body. But I necessarily don´t like the pain, some pain is okay but soon it gets unbearable. I like to compare it with female long jumpers, they like to jump but necessarily not to get gravel in their pussy or cross-country skiers who likes to ski but not in extremely cold weather. I´m proud of having balls and likes them and I love to give them to a woman to play with.

- Oh that makes sense. It´s just to knock on my door, then you want to show it. Hahaha

- Thanks, I will do that, maybe more often than you think, Isabell.

-Hahaha great!

She had been crushing his balls with a light force, the whole time. She wanted to keep a good conservation, but don´t let him away without some pain after all it was a punishment. Now then she haven´t more to ask and he had finished eating, she draw back her foot and then pushed it forward at his balls, hard.

It took him with surprise again.

- Argh

- What was just a thanks for the dinner, honey. Now I have finished playing, now I mean business, we will see how you handle that. Do you have some wine? I like to get a glass, then I’m having a good time.

- Yes, of course, honey. Shall I?

- No, you sitting good right there. I get it myself.

Then she had found the wine, she adjust Thomas position away from the table. With a glass of wine in one hand, she sat down before him, and took his balls in her other hand. It was a cold surprise feeling her little hand grapping his balls.

- I put my hand in the freezer, lol, but don´t worry you will get warm soon, for I´m intend to squeeze your balls while I sip on my wine.

She began to roll his testicles around in her hand. She shifted the pressure from light to middle, so far, for Thomas it was still enjoyable and he starting to moan. But Isabell rested her time, she hadn´t any rush, she knew he will feel a lot of pain before she was done squeezing those wonderful eggs.

After a while, she began to dig her finger in there, just to feel and test his testicles out. She took a sip and looked him deep in his eyes, both had a smile on their faces but only Isabell knew what his smile soon will transformed to pain and hers growing even bigger. Squeezing men’s balls was probably the best thing she´s knowing to do.

After 15 minutes she applied more pressure, she shifted from light to all power she had. First time she applied all her power, Thomas yelled in pain. Then the pressure lightened up, he took a couple deep breathe. Isabell was waiting for him, and then she clamped down on them again.

But she didn´t want him predict that should happen, so for the third time, she didn´t squeezed as hard. For the fourth time she applied all her power, but shifted only a little bit on the pressure before going all in again. She took one more sip, before she put it aside and begin to rub her clit with her free hand.

- Oh, I love this, I´m getting so wet squeezing your balls. Mmm, I´m coming soon. And then she had an orgasm, she clamped down even harder, and they yelled in unison.

- ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH, fuck fuck fuck
- OWWWWWWWWW, yes yes yes

She drank the last wine in her glass, before taking one testicle in each hand. She kneaded them around, feeling how they felt and taking in every impression.

- I think I´m in love in this balls of yours, and maybe I will fall in love in you too, hahaha.

- I´m in love with your hand too, he began to joke...
Hearing that, she pressed down two fingers on each testicle.

- Argh

- Only my hand? Not my fingers or knee or feet and other parts of me? You will regret that! And she pressed down even harder.

- AAARRRGGGHHH, yes, yes I love you, Thomas stuttered in pain.

She handled his balls, like she did before, by alternating the pressure and holding him in different pain levels. She find, that way much more fun and amusing, than going all-out as long he could take it before passing out. This way she played with his pain and his mind.

Thomas was in agony, wishing she would stop, but knowing he never could beg her to stop once she had begun busting him, if he doesn´t want to break the law. And if he did that, the only punishment was even more ballbusting, the new government had trapped all men...

It has been 1 hour, since she started to squeeze his balls. She filled her glass again and got a new idea. She dropped his balls in her wine, feeling this Thomas “waked-up” from his suffering with a curiosity, he wondered what she will do next.

He couldn´t believe the next thing he saw. Isabell reached out her tongue and licked the wine of his balls. Her tongue felt so soft and good so his dick sprang to life again. She swirl her tongue around his balls and then dipped his balls again, but instead of licking it off, she took his ball sack in her mouth and pressed his balls between her tongue and jaw.

She did it over and over again, after a while she let his balls to rest and instead dipped his cock and licked it off. Then she dipped it again but this time sucked it off, before she bit down on the cockhead. She wanted to taste that delicious cock, and now she had found a way to mask it.

Thomas was in a bad state now, she saw that and decided to take a break, the evening was early and she wanted to play with his balls more, much more. She released him, and helped him to the couch. She was getting some wine for them and she sat down at his side and began to caress him.

- Are you happy with the result of your punishment?

- Oh, I guess so, but it´s not a punishment for me longer. I´m just enjoying to bust your balls, if you don´t mind me to say it.

- Not at all, Isabell. It´s pleases me what you are into ballbusting too. I´m feeling so lucky, to have found you so quickly. After broking up with my ex-girlfriend I didn´t think I´d be lucky again in that point.

- Don´t worry, honey. I can bust your balls every day.

- I want to ask you a question and I hope you don´t get offended and it´s a serious question.

- Isabell, do you want to own my balls to do what you want to, whenever you want without permanent issues or popping them?

Hearing that her mouth hung open which she covered behind her hand. She couldn´t believe it. It took her some time, to gather herself and say something.

- Oh, what´s an offer I can´t resist. Of course I want, yes I want to own them. Hihihi

- Cheers
- Cheers

- But it´s only one thing. My ex-girlfriend need to approve it first, but I don´t think it will be any problem.

- Okay, but how will we get her approval?

- We can call her, right now if you want. I think she want to talk with you too.

- It´s fine, let´s do it.

Thomas limped up, to get his Ipad and Isabell looked at him, she has never had a bigger smile.

It didn´t took long time before, Cecilia, answered. She asked how the move went.

- It just went well, Cecilia, but I forgot to leave a notice to my new neighbor. My moving disturbed her for two hours, so she is punishing me now.

- Oh, what are you saying Thomas? Are you telling me your new neighbor is busting your balls?

- Yes, she is and it turned out what she’s love to bust balls just like you do Cecilia.

- Hahaha, aren´t you a lucky boy. You lose on, but found another ballbuster in the same day. Have you put up a sign on your door? Hahaha

Thomas looked at Isabell, to get her approval to go on.

- Her name is Isabell, and she is still here...

- What are you waiting for then? What´s your manner, present us!

It wasn´t a question, it was an order, so Thomas quickly obeyed his ex-girlfriend and present his new (?) girlfriend. Cecilia overhauled Isabell with questions who she was and about her interest in ballbusting. Thomas was left out from the conversation, and only listens with one ear.

SMACK

Isabell smacked his balls, to get his attention.

- Show your balls to Cecilia, so she can see that I have done to them so far.

He got up and positioned himself, so his balls came in view for the webcam. He turned around like a mannequin, to let his ex-girlfriend look at his balls so she could see the result from hers busting. He wanted to show it properly, so she should approve her as his new ball-owner.

- Good work on those balls Isabell, I think you have talent to bust balls, however I need to be sure you are good enough at ballbusting before I can approve you to be his ball-holder.

What? Was that, thought Thomas. Then did we mention that part?

- I need to see you in action, Isabell, before I can approve your request. Thomas, do you want her to be you new owner? If so you need to cooperate and do you very best. Do you understand?

- Yes Cecilia. I will do my best and let her show her skills and don´t ruin it with my incapability to receive it.

- Good, then stand in front and face the webcam, Thomas. Isabell, I want you to start with ten uppercuts.

Isabell thought it was best to do it as hard and fast she could, so she made a fist with her right hand and let it go in a furious speed.

BAM
BAM
BAM
BAM
BAM
BAM
BAM
BAM
BAM
BAM

Thomas had managed to stand still, but after the tenth uppercut he fell to the floor in a heap of pain. Isabell was breathless but Cecilia wasn´t impressed.

- It was hard, yes but that´s not all it´s about. That furious speed didn´t create the ultimate pain. Yes, I bet he is in great pain now, but if you do it in a constant rhythm he will feel the impact from each bust separately and you can probably give him twenty hits instead.

- How do you mean?

- If you bust him fast, he don´t get much recovery and he will fall to the floor earlier than if he gets more recovery between the hits. If you are skilled enough you can calculate which frequency you can hold to keep him up for twenty or hundred hits.

- O, I think I was just too eager to impress on you, because I really want to pass this test. Can I get a second round?

- Of course, but go for twenty this time and show some creativity also, that´s more fun.

- THOMAS, GETS IN POSITION AGAIN, Cecilia yelled at him.

As soon as he could get up from the floor, he rose and spread his leg wide. Isabell took a moment to think how she could be creative, before she made a fist...

BAM
BAM
BAM
BAM
BAM

The first five she did as before, but she was waiting a couple of seconds between them.

BAM
BAM

BAM
BAM

BAM
BAM

BAM
BAM

BAM
BAM

For the next ten, she did a double hit in fast speed and then rested about five second before she repeated it again in total five times. For the last five hits she formed both her hand like a volley-ball player.

BAM
BAM
BAM
BAM
BAM

Cecilia was pleased, she found it very amusing to watch it, but hold her impressions for herself. She wanted to see more…

- That was fun, very good work. But I need to see more before I´m willing to pass his balls over. I want to see some punches now. Thomas, take a position so the webcam is in an angel below you and hold that dick out of the way!

Nobody was counting the number of the punches, they was transfixed in their own way. Cecilia was entertained it always amused her to see a man getting ballbusted, Isabell was so empowered which was making her very wet and Thomas was in a pain-train state.

After the punches, Cecilia wanted to see some knees and kicks too. After an hour, she was satisfied, she had made her decision for a long time ago but she couldn´t miss the opportunity to see more.

- I have only two reservations, if you can accept them Isabell, his balls are yours. I still like Thomas and his balls and don´t want to stop seeing him, so number one: now and then I want to see you bust him threw cam. Second, one weekend a month we all get together for some fun. And if I have/get a male I bring him along too.

- I don´t mind at all, it just sounds fun to me, said Isabell.

- Well then, I send you the contract tomorrow. Bye, have fun with him tonight, if he can take more. Hahaha 

Thomas and Isabell cuddle down in the couch again, and talked about that had happened. Thomas caresses his balls and Isabell was pressing her chest against his side and caressed his legs. Curious her eyes went down to his cock and balls. She started to run her fingers up and down his shaft softly, it doesn´t took a long time before he became hard.

- Take your hands of your balls and let me see them, she said. His balls had continued to swell and had got a red color, she took them in her hand and adds a little pressure. How do they feel?

- They are hurting, but if you want to have some more fun please go ahead, I´m supporting you, if you think I need more punishment.

- I´m happily has more fun, thanks for supporting it, she had a smirk on her face then she said it.

In essence, Thomas had hoped it would be over now, he had said that only for it expected that he should say that in the new law, which their government by the Women´s party had implement. Hearing that Isabell wanted more got him resigned. Quickly Isabell got up from the couch and tugged his balls hard.

- Come on follow me, she said and walk against the door fast.

Thomas couldn´t do anything than followed her as quick he could to avoid some of the pain. Her fast moment and his pain prevented him from interrupt then she opened the door and went out to the corridor between their apartments.

She dragged him out from his apartment by his balls fully naked. Then she should unlock her own door she took a long time to unlock it, she wanted to humiliate him and had hoped someone else should pass by. She had no luck this time...

Well inside, she dragged him to her bedroom.

- Lay down, I need a good fuck, but don´t dare to cum before I let you! 




3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, very nice story!

    SvaraRadera
  2. The story is good but it will definitely be MUCH better if the victim doesn't want to be tortured. This way I'm sure you will have much more feedback... positive feedback

    SvaraRadera
  3. Totally agree with the last comment

    SvaraRadera