lördag 18 mars 2017

Welcome


Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog contains ballbusting, my biggest fetish and this stories is also my
fantasies. All women in my stories are real, and yes I fantasies often that they will bust me, but like it
described in the stories has never happend. It's just glamoured, embellished and made-up to be more interesting.

Much of the basic idea and narrative structure is inspired by Worldwide. The way he write, is very appealing to me, but some part of it I am not into at all and it is castration. For me it contradictory, if ballbusting is used to control men, what do you do after have castrated them? Therefore, I have decided to write my own stories, with the same narrative structure but without castrating.

I have chosen to call the stories for episodes instead of parts because they are independent.
However, you should perhaps read the episode; the election to understand in what world these stories set in.

For now i have atleast 8-10 episodes in my thoughts.

Enjoy!

5 kommentarer: